North Facing Apartment with Green Backdrops and Ultimate Convenience - FOR SALE - $735,000
Positioned within a short walk of Frenchmans Road’s array of shops and cafes, this well presented one bedroom apartment has an abundance of light throughout and is ultra convenient.
- Second floor apartment in well maintained small building
- Light filled interiors include open plan living and dining
- Neatly appointed kitchen has a good amount of storage space
- Large bedroom with built-in robes and city skyline glimpses
- Updated bathroom with bathtub, shared laundry, timber floors
- Moments to cafes, eateries, Clovelly and Coogee beaches
- Only a walk across the road to bus stops
- Close to Randwick village shops, university and hospital
- Short walk to Centennial Park and Bondi Junction
Water Rates: $144.11 pq approx.
Council Rates: $383.58 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $574.80 pq approx.
Inspection: Saturday 11am – 11.30am
- 1 bed
- 1 bath