Boutique Charm Meets Coastal Lifestyle - SOLD - $1,100,000
Just 200 metres from iconic Coogee Beach, this oversized art deco apartment offers instant access to coastal walks and morning swims, as well as a buzzing beachside café and restaurant scene. Housed within the top north-east corner of the gracious Belvedere, it offers boutique charm with original vintage features, abundant natural light and fresh sea breezes. Step outside to soak up Coogee’s vibrant lifestyle, with a supermarket, bars, shops, buses, parks, rock pools and the water’s edge only moments away.
• Security block of 12 apartments
• 76 sqm internally providing over-sized living spaces
• Generous floor plan with adaptable scope
• Sun-drenched upper north east corner, ample natural light and winter sun
• Potential to build into massive roof space
• Original Art Deco features including high ceilings, leadlight windows
• Privacy with no common walls
• Beautiful timber floorboards throughout with low maintenance
• Additional security features
• Large bedroom with double built-in wardrobes
• Separate study/office space
• Living room plus oversized sunroom/second bedroom
• Separate living and dining offering perfect convenience
• Stylish well-presented bathroom, with bath and shower
• Compact internal laundry
• Gas appliances
• Plenty of internal storage and shared external storeroom
• Move straight in or enjoy a great rental yield
• Footsteps to beach cafes, restaurants and lively village hub
Water Rates: $145.71 pq approx.
Council Rates: $385.33 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $1,061.55 pq approx.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath