Top Floor Apartment with Stunning Coogee Beach Views - SOLD - $1,007,000
Perched on the top level of ‘Bombora’, this view-swept one bedroom apartment captures an exquisite outlook across sea sprayed parklands to Coogee Beach and the iconic dome of the Pavilion. A spacious floor plan offers easy connection between the living space and a deep balcony, the perfect spot to take in the sensational vantage. Offering the ultimate coastal setting nestled at the premier ocean end of Oberon Street, it’s placed just a leisurely stroll from Wylie’s Baths, an outdoor gym, the coastal walk, cafes and shops.
– Neat interiors offer scope to add your creative touches
– Combined living/dining area with seamless outdoor flow
– Separate retro timber kitchen includes a breakfast nook
– Sunny entertainer’s balcony with beach and district views
– Bedroom with robe and views to Maroubra headlands
– Lock-up garage, external storage cage, internal laundry
– Well-kept building with security intercom system and cameras
– Views to Wedding cake island one of Coogee’s most iconic landmarks
– First time offered in 33 years
Water Rates: $144.11 pq approx.
Council Rates: $386.23 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $1,060.44 pq approx.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces