Semi Sized Art Deco 129sqm Apartment in a Boutique Block - PRICE GUIDE - $1,350,000
At the top of a boutique Art Deco block of only four, this three bedroom apartment offers the scale and feel of a semi. Gazing east with filtered ocean and headland glimpses through swaying palm trees, the apartment offers a serene setting only moments from Coogee Beach. A flowing living area leads to a balcony set amid the treetops, creating a private oasis for entertaining. Placed just 100m from Baker Park, it’s only a short walk from The Spot cinemas, beachfront attractions and Coogee Bay Road’s vibrant cafe strip.
– Naturally bright living/dining area flows seamlessly outdoors
– Balcony framed by a glass balustrade captures ocean glimpses
– Separate kitchen includes a gas stove plus extensive storage
– Large master bedroom with ceiling fan & lovely leafy outlook
– High ceilings, original timbers & period windows throughout
– One common wall, shared garden, private laundry/store room
– Quiet no-through road offering ample all-day street parking
Council Rates: $402.05 pq approx.
Water Rates: $147.31 pq approx.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath