North Facing Apartment with Green Backdrops and Ultimate Convenience - AUCTION GUIDE - $570,000
Tucked away to the quiet rear of its low rise building, this two bedroom apartment offers an elevated setting with private green views through every window. Modern floors continue throughout this bright sanctuary, with a well devised layout that encourages easy indoor-outdoor flow. In a community minded neighbourhood dotted with pocket parks, the block sits adjacent to lush nature reserve and offers quick access to Sydney Airport, Mascot Station, Botany Road amenities and shops.
- Light infused living area opens to an L-shaped balcony
- Neat separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bedrooms with robes and tranquil nature reserve views
- Bathroom includes a bath, internal laundry with sink
- Secure building set amid landscaped common gardens
- Covered parking space, air conditioning, fans, intercom
- Access to shared external storage for owner occupiers
Water Rates: $150.22 pq approx.
Council Rates: $276.00 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $703.77 pq approx.
Inspection: Saturday and Thursday 9.30am – 10am
Auction: 1st May at 9.45am (Onsite)
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces