Rare Commercial/Residential Offering with Rear Lane Access in the Heart of Clovelly
Entry via Arden Lane.
Occupying a prominent spot in one of Clovelly’s established strips of shops and only 800m down to the beach, this mixed use property offers a rare opportunity. Comprising a ground level shop plus a separate first floor semi-style apartment with north-facing alfresco area, this unique property comes complete with rear laneway access to valuable garaging. A standout investment, it presents a prime opportunity to retain as a high-yielding investment or as a home plus income prospect. With popular neighbours in its renowned wellness and café hotspot, the shop is joined in its row by an espresso bar, bakery, Japanese restaurant and gallery.
• 101sqm retail space with glass frontage and kitchenette
• Prominent high exposure setting ideal for a range of uses
• Currently occupied by long-term tenant Chambers Cellars
• Access to lock-up garage and residence via Arden Street
• Semi-style living, 2 bedrooms and an updated bathroom
• Period charm, rich chocolate floors, plantation shutters
• Gas kitchen plus separate living with adjoining sunroom
• Split level entertaining area with rooftop dining terrace
• Set opposite the iconic Out of the Blue fish and chippery
• A piece of prime real estate in a coveted seaside village
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces