Leafy Hideaway Steps to Centennial Parklands - SOLD - $1,000,000
Housed within ‘The Derby’, this elevated two bedroom apartment captures leafy aspects and natural light. An appealing layout offers separate living and accommodation zones, with valuable off-road parking for two cars offering a rare advantage in this sought after position. Tasteful contemporary updates feature throughout this neat and neutral haven ensuring it’s ready to be enjoyed. In a wide leafy enclave the apartment sits just metres from the Wansey Road light rail stop, cafes, Randwick Racecourse and Centennial Parklands.
– North-west aspect captures lots of natural light throughout
– Combined living and dining area extends to a sunny balcony
– Caesarstone finished kitchen includes a Bosch dishwasher
– Both bedrooms include built-in robes and racecourse views
– Contemporary full bathroom plus a full-size internal laundry
– Secure and boutique block of 12 with sunny common garden
– Automatic garage with mezzanine storage plus extra car spot
Water Rates: $153.56 pq approx.
Council Rates: $386.99 pq approx.
Strata Rates: $705.50 pq approx.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage