A Statement Home in a Quiet Suburban Enclave - SOLD - $2,325,000
Gazing north and tucked away in a quiet enclave, this stunning new residence is a statement home that perfectly captures a modern minimalist aesthetic. Generously scaled proportions, an open plan layout that invites airiness and a dream garden-side entertaining setting deliver the perfect environment for family living. A floating timber staircase separates the home’s two levels, with the bedrooms tucked thoughtfully away from the lively social zones. Conveniently placed only a short walk from light rail, Kingsford’s shopping hub, parks and a selection of great schools.
– Living area features wide engineered timber floorboards
– Open kitchen with Caesarstone island & Bosch appliances
– Alfresco kitchen adjoining an intimate palm fringed garden
– Large bedrooms with robes, two open to a sunny balcony
– Home office or flexible fifth bedroom with garden views
– Freestanding bath, Parisi bathware, master with ensuite
– Automatic access garage plus additional driveway parking
– Ducted air, a wash of northern light, cross flow breezes
Water Rates: $178.81 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $519.51 per quarter approx.
Land Size: 232.2sqm
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage